Hi there, I am David. I am the founder and owner of this website. I created this website so that I could help people manage their stress. Like a lot of people, I also suffer from stress and to be honest I also suffer from anxiety. Over a period of time, I have learned a lot about stress and anxiety from the common person’s viewpoint and have come across different methods, techniques and ideas on how to manage stress. Some good, some okay and some crap. So I thought I would share with you what I have learned.
Lets Talk Managing Stress
I want to talk about effective ways to manage stress. Personally I do not like a lot of theory and little or no practical stuff. I much prefer to learn about a technique quickly and put that technique into use straight away to see if it helps. Some ideas like meditation require a regular time commitment and it may take some time to see the benefits of that. There are a number of different meditation techniques. I have learned about and practiced a few of them, some I like and some I do not like as much and some I find quite hard to do. Over time, I will be talking about this different meditation techniques as meditation is a very useful way to manage stress.
Some techniques will naturally fall by the wayside and others will be kept. Some techniques require a regular time element and it is not always possible to spend as much time om those techniques due to other life commitments.
For instance, meditation is a great effective way to manage stress. There are many different meditation techniques out there, and you could spend anywhere from 3 minutes daily doing meditation to hours daily. Building a 3 minute daily meditation practice is way more achievable than a meditation daily practice of hours. However doing it every day for a short period is more effective than doing longer periods most days or so the meditation people tell us.
10 Effective Ways In Managing Stress
- Slowing down – Do not be rushing all the time
- Keeping Calm – Techniques to help you in the heat of things
- Positive Mind-set/Changing Your Mind – Reframing situations so that you reduce stress
- Taking It Easy – So that you are ready for the more serious stuff
- Unplugging – Removing yourself so that you are not available online 24/7
- Enjoying Life/Having Fun – Enjoying fun activities is a great way to reduce stress for sure
- Breathing/Sleeping – Letting out a loud sigh when breathing out signals to your body to relax and getting the correct amounts of high quality sleep is a major preventive activity
- Relaxing – Practicing relaxation techniques is another great way to manage stress
- Outside Activities – Going for a decent walk on a regular basis in a natural safe and secure environment
- Meditation – Building a meditation practice has many long term benefits including stress relief
This website has articles about many of these effective ways in managing stress. Please take the time to explore this website in great detail. There are “hacks” to help you manage stress or to help you manage anxiety in the following recommended resources:
Again, I’m David. I wish you all the best with your managing stress activities. I thank you for visiting my website today. As I update my website with new information that I know you will find interesting on a regular basis, make sure that you visit my website regularly. Be sure to bookmark this site. 🙂
Feel free to contact me if you ever need anything. You can always drop me a message below. 🙂
Of course, if you have a way of managing stress that you find effective, or that you want to learn more about, you can always drop me a message below. I might write a future article about that technique. 🙂
Founder and Owner of LetsTalkManagingStress.com